Have you ever had a temporary access restriction to your 10.0.0.1 piso wifi pause network be necessary? Perhaps you want to halt the network so you can better manage the network or stop using the internet excessively. The good news is that you may do just that thanks to the Pause Function of the 10.0.0.1 piso wifi pause system. You can utilise the Piso WiFi Pause Function successfully by following the instructions in this tutorial.
What is the Piso WiFi Pause Time
You can suspend access to your 10.0.0.1 piso wifi pause for a set period of time with the 10.0.0.1 piso wifi pause suspend Function. With the help of this feature, you can choose a time when the network will pause and users won’t be able to access the internet. The default 10.0.0.1 piso wifi pause Time time intervals are 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours, however you can change these as needed.
How to Use the Piso WIFI Pause Time
- Enter http://10.0.0.1 into the address bar of your browser after it has opened. You are then directed to the 10.0.0.1 piso wifi pause Admin Panel.
- To access the Piso WiFi Panel, type your username and password.
- After signing in, scroll down until you see “Internet Access Time” and select it.
- There are three choices available: 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours. By selecting the radio button next to your preferred option, you can select it.
- Click “Apply” once you have chosen the desired time frame.
- Click the “Pause” button next to the “Internet Access Time” option to start the pause timer.
- The network will immediately go into pause mode and become unavailable to users.
Disadvantages of Piso WiFi Pause Function
Even though using the 10.0.0.1 piso wifi pause has some benefits, there are some cons as well. It first restricts network access, which some users may find annoying. Activating the Pause Function can also result in consumer despair and lost business if you have clients who buy your Piso WiFi for their company. Additionally, the feature is an on/off switch and does not let the administrator restrict access to particular users.
How to Disable The Piso WiFi Pause Function
Follow these easy instructions if you ever want to disable the Piso WiFi Pause Function:
- Put your login information into the 10.0.0.1 piso wifi pause Admin Panel to access it.
- Click on the “Pause Access” option after scrolling down.
- Upon clicking it, you will be prompted for a password. Enter your password and click “Apply” to continue.
- The pause feature will be turned off once you’ve finished the aforementioned procedures, making the network available once more.
In conclusion, the 10.0.0.1 piso wifi pause Function is a useful feature for controlling and managing network access. By following the guidelines in this article, you may easily configure it and rapidly manage network access. The Piso WiFi pause feature can have consequences, especially if clients are connected to your network, therefore take caution when utilising it.